Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ny-what??


Navy Blue? Knee Length?

Song Girl fashion has reached a whole new continent.

However, only speaking French is a significant obstacle in the task of trying to explain Nykerk. After several attempts and a variety of hand gestures, I’m fairly certain my host family thinks I’m part of a strange musical cult. Even so my Nykerk skirt has become a great reminder of home and when it’s not stuffed with props its actually quite comfortable.

Odd Love from a place where it is Red Hot every day.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should take them all to the internet cafe and show them the you-tube!!
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you should link the Nykerk event on your blog cause it is that awesome!!!!
    Thanks for the text letting us know you made it!
    The snow is melting here and I can run out with out a coat for a moment.
    Love you sweetheart, Only 9 groups of 10 left!
    Ha, ha, Ha,....I know your mom is a math wiz :-)

    ReplyDelete